I don’t know about you all, but I love nothing more than getting beauty products for the holidays! It’s a great time to ask for something that normally feels like too much of an indulgence! Today’s post is specifically for the cruelty free babes in your life. Or maybe you’re cruelty free and don’t feel comfortable gifting non-cruelty free products to people. It’s not as hard to find beautiful cruelty free products anymore and many brands are feeling the pressure to stop testing on animals. Below are great cruelty free options from a variety of brands that I love. I hope you find something you’d love to give or receive this holiday season.
Cruelty Free Makeup
2. Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek in Quickie $24–one of my favorite gel blush formulas.
3.NUDESTIX What’s Your Matte? Nudes+Reds $24–a gorgeous set of three matte lip crayons.
4.Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette Scandalust $49–seven beautiful warm-toned eyeshadows in Marc Jacobs’ elegant shell packaging.
5. Rituel de Fille Inner Glow Creme Pigment $29–awesome cream pigments from a “new-ish” brand in a ton of funky colors.
6. Au Naturale Cosmetics Su/ Stain Lip Stain $25–comfortable matte lip-stains in an all natural formula and natural colors.
7. Pixi Natural Contour Powder $20–a great affordable contour for medium skin and a lovely bronzer for paler skin tones.
8.RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer $38–the more flattering champagne-colored sister of Living Luminizer.
9.It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush #7 $48–two in one and the easiest, most effortless blend I’ve found yet.
10. Bite Beauty Multistick $24–Multipurpose stick for eyes, lips, and cheeks! Comes in a ton of beautiful colors and is great for a monochromatic minimalist look.
11. Glossier Cloud Paint $18–my favorite Glossier makeup item. Comes in four flattering shades and a tiny bit goes a long long way.
Shop The Gifts
Cruelty Free Skincare
1. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask $56–Honey scented mask that hydrates, plumps, and brightens.
2. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream $60–super hydrating moisturizer containing a blend of African Oils. Bonus points for the hygienic packaging.
3. Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil $54–a brightening (due to the Vitamin C) hydrating face oil that smells like fresh rose petals.
4. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment $20-56–a hydrating milky version of her original Argan Oil that uses water-molecules to penetrate deeper into the skin.
5. Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil $32–one of the most highly rated Squalanes on the market at a solid price. Squalane is a, in this case, planet based rich fatty oil.
6. French Girl Organics Neroli Creme Fraiche Moisturizer $46–French style cream with a light neroli scent.
7. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum $27–A great Vitamin C serum at a solid price. Comes in the cutest (dark!) bottle.
Shop The Gifts
Cruelty Free Haircare
3. Playa Ritual Hair Oil $39–Playa offers beach inspired natural haircare. This oil is rich and nourishing, while still being lightweight.
4. Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Hairspray $42–my favorite beach spray of all time. No crunch. Just soft shiny waves with a bit of hold.
5. IGK Amaro Ombre Highlight Spray $29 I cannot wait to try this. Spray in temporary highlights? In a sunkissed color? Yes. PLEASE.
6. Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts $53–Another product I’m wishing for myself. I’ve tried a tiny sample and loved the volumizing effect and soft rose smell.
7. French Girl Organics Hair Revive Oil $38–French Girl Organics offer such chic and delicious smelling products. This oil contains no silicons or petroleum. It smells like rosemary and rose and can be used daily or as a mask.
8.Kevin.Murphy Maxi.Wash Detox Shampoo $33.50–the hair salon I went to in college used this on me every time and I always wanted to buy it. Cleans and softens the hair and scalp without drying. Also it smells divine.
9. Rahua Enchanted Island Salt Spray $32–the first salt spray that I’ve seen using pink himalayan salt. I’ve smelled it in store and it was incredible. Definitely a product I would love to get.
Shop The Gifts
Cruelty Free Body & Bath
1. Glossier Body Hero Duo $35–a soft neroli scented body oil wash and body cream. Chic and great for winter because oil washes are incredibly hydrating.
2. French Girl Organics Sea Soak $18–there’s nothing like a nice soak and these French Girl Organics bath salts will scent your bath with rose and ylang while soothing muscles and aches.
3. Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp Bath Bombs $14.99–I was sent these by Nubian Organics and I went out and purchased more scents for myself. They’re cheaper than lush and are also much more hydrating to the skin. Indian Hemp is my favorite of the scents.
4. Korres Showergels $21–I never splurge on shower gels but after trying a travel size of this I can’t help but want them all.
5. Lush Santa’s Baby Shower Jelly $7.95–Lush products are so unique and make great gifts. Shower Jellies are just fun, honestly.
6. Kani Botanicals – Organic Coffee + Sugar Body Polish $28–Kani Botanicals is one of my new favorite brands and they’re very similar to French Girl Organics to me. I live for their Jasmine body oil and am dying to try this scrub out.
Shop The Gifts
I make a small commission every time you shop through these widgets. It costs nothing more to you, the reader, but is a great way to support your favorite bloggers. Please read my disclaimer for my stance on affiliate links.