I’ve been thinking of ways to expand this site past being a beauty blog. I have so many more interests outside of the beauty world and I want to be able to share them all in one place. My thoughts are that posting some playlists is a good way to go about starting this. Everyone loves some new music, right?
I use Apple Music and Spotify for music and playlists, but until I can figure out how to unlink my Spotify from my personal Facebook page, I think I’m going to have to post youtube playlists here. Hope you all like these songs and that they help get you through this Monday!
- It Takes a Muscle To Fall in Love–Spectral Display
- Cool Kids–KWAYE
- Face Like Thunder–The Japanese House
- Yeah Right–Vince Staples
- Bodak Yellow–Cardi B; try not to crash your car if you listen to this while driving
- Third of May / Ōdaigahara–Fleet Foxes
- Coronus, The Terminator–Flying Lotus
- Holographic Lover–St. Beauty
- I Need a Forest Fire (ft. Bon Iver)–James Blake (my future husband)
- I Follow You–Melody’s Echo Chamber
To see all past playlists click here!