Lately I’ve been receiving a lot of post requests so I thought I would detail out for everyone what’s coming up soon. I think my next post will be about my camera equipment and photo set up. I’m not going to try and cover everything at once because that would be a goddamn beast of a post. Instead I’ll be covering my equipment and setup, how I style pictures, and how I edit my pictures in a three part series. You can expect to see the post on my equipment up tomorrow because I know the holidays are coming up soon and some of you will be asking for camera equipment as gifts.
As always, feel free to send me requests in the comments or via my contact page. I post on my Instagram stories all of the new products I’m getting in so make sure to tune into those to see if you would like a review on anything.
My Thoughts on PR Gifts
A couple of companies have reached out to me with offers of sponsorships or to send PR gifts. As of now I am only accepting PR gifts with no strings attached. I’m dedicated to keeping it real with you all about my thoughts on a product and I don’t like feeling pressured to say something good about a product if I don’t like it. As always, I disclose all all of my PR gifts as such in posts here and on Instagram.
I have some products that I am super excited to share with my readers! Today I opened my first of several giveaways. If you’ve been dying to try Glossier You $60 this is your chance to win it! Here are the rules:
- You must be following my Instagram
- You Must either:
- follow me on Bloglovin’ and comment on this post that you’d like an entry OR
- Sign up for my Newsletter in the sidebar–I won’t spam you, I promise! I send out a monthly newsletter with the products I have recently gotten that you can request reviews from, links to recent posts, and any new tips, tricks, or techniques I’ve learned that month!
- This giveaway is open internationally
- Ends Monday November 20th at Midnight Pacific Time
On Tuesday morning, the 21st, I will announce my next giveaway and this will continue until I’m out of the products I plan to give to you lovely readers!